The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Ayung River Rafting
The biggest and longest river in Bali. Ayung River for an unforgettable white water rafting experience.
Ayung river, located at Kedewatan Ubud, is the widest and longest river in Bali, stretching 75 kilometres from the northern mountains area all the way to the Badung Strait at Sanur. Following the International Scale for River Difficulty, there are six grades of difficulty in white water rafting.
You will explore the beautiful river and exciting rapids. Soak up the the beautiful panorama along the river. At the end of adventure, you will enjoy a delicious Indonesian buffet lunch. White Water Rafting at Ayung River is an exciting water adventure that explores 8km of river and spectacular natural environments.
During the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced instructors that guarantee your safety.
This is a must do while you are in Bali, promising adventurous and unforgettable rafting experience, It's easy enough for first timers and children, but challenging enough for people looking for an exhilarating ride..
Enjoy somewhat strong rapids, where you'll get thrown on your backs in the boat. Have fun by splashing people in the other boats as well as those in your own boat. At one point all the rafts will stop to admire a waterfall and buy drinks from a local vendor. Make sure you have some cash with you..
- Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Profesionally trained and experience rafting guides
- Safety equipments, include safety helmets & live jackets
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet lunch
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Personal insurance coverage
- 21% Service Charge and Government Tax
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Short or swimming gear
- T-shirt or extra clothes
- Sport shoes or sandal
- Nusa Dua: 7.15 - 7.30 am
- Kuta: 7.30 - 7.45 am
- Sanur: 7.45 - 8.00 am
- Ubud: 8.30 - 8.45 am
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- If you cancel at least 1 day in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 4 and 5 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. .
What to bring
Pick Up Time
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR