The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
bali bedugul & Tanah lot tour
Bali Bedugul Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Bedugul village with cool atmosphere and Visit Bali Bedugul Botanical Garden and other tourist destination.
This is an exciting tour packages to enjoy the beauty of nature panorama, Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple is beautiful temple located in mengwi regency with lake surrounded and beautiful architecture.Then tour continue visiting Coffee Plantations to watch and taste the balinese coffe and the animal coffe or known as a Luwak Coffe.
Then tour continue visiting Bali Botanical Garden is a park with large area and asa place for recreation parks, in here you will see number scientific services and facilities in support of plant research and conservations including herbarium, library, glasshouses, nursery and plants registration database.
Then tour continue visiting the floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in beratan lake, this temple is famous as a tourist destination in north bali islands. Then tour continue visiting Candi Kuning Market for see the traditional vegetable and fruit market, in here also sell some handycraft.
Next visit at Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali featured by the breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK. It is one of recommended places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. The last one visit at Tanah Lot Temple, the exciting Bali tourist activities to visit the temple on the rock with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset as a backdrop.
Bedugul tour will enjoyable with our team always offer the best services to make this tour is enjoyable.
Times & Schedule
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 11.00 – Visit Bedugul Botanical Garden
- 12.00 – Lunch at Local restaurant
- 13.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 14.00 – Visit Candi Kuning Market
- 15.30 – Visit Jatiuwih rice terraces
- 18.00 – Tanah Lot for Sunset
- 19.30 – Back to hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR