The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
bali uluwatu tour
Bali Uluwatu Tours is an Bali Full Day Tour Package to Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple.
This Uluwatu Tours package will start from Pandawa Beach is located in Kutuh Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency; around 3 km from the famous Nusa Dua area and Uluwatu Temple. In the past, this beach was hidden behind hill so it was called Secret Beach. Secret Beach actually had known well by some tourists. However, the difficult access to this location made this beach was empty. The visitors of this beach were only a few foreign surfers or domestic tourists. Fortunately, the local government of Badung Regency realized the potential of this beach and quickly managed this beach then launched it as a new mainstay attraction. Continue visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park planned to be established a landmark or Bali mascot, in the form of a giant statue, that is a statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird, then continue the tour to visit the Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches,
then we continue to visit the main site is Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby, then the tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the uluwatu temple, is a Balinese dance takes story from fragment Ramayana, and then the last site during Uluwatu tours is visit Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at local restaurant. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this Full day tour package.
Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Uluwatu Tours.
Times & Schedule
- 10:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11:00 – Visit Pendawa Beach
- 13.00 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- 14.30 – Visit Padang - Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- 20.00 – Enjoy fresh Seafood dinner at Jimbaran
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Camera is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR