The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to try the challenge white water rafting tours at ayung river in north of Ubud Bali and continue visiting the sea temple or Tanah Lot Temple and visit other tourist destinations.
Ayung River is the longest and largest river in Bali and along this river white water rafting was introduce in Bali, To experience raftng on ayung west side is amazing, for besides the enjoyment of challenging rapids, the panorama of this beautiful intact nature area is highlighted by the appereance of wild animals along the rafting route such as big bats, black monkeys and more
Other places of interest will visit is Taman Ayun Temple is a temple located in mengwi regency and the main temple for mengwi kingdom surrounded by the wide moat. Then the last site feautured in the Ayung Rafting and tanah Lot Tour is to visit Tanah Lot Temple is located at Tabanan Regency and spectacular tanah lot posibly the best known and most photografer temple in Bali islands with beautiful sunset view. The Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour will be very enjoyable with our friendly Bali Day Tours Driver will make the trip memorable one. Below is short decription places of onterest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour.
- Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- Safety and Well Maintenance Equipment's
- 2 Hours Rafting at Ayung Rive
- Professional Ayung Rafting and ATV Ride Guide
- Changing Room And Toilet Facilities
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Ticket at Tourism Site Taman Ayun & Tanahlot Temple
- Insurance Coverage
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran - 08.00 AM and Ubud - 09.00 AM
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- If you cancel at least 1 day in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 4 and 5 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. .
What to bring
Pick Up Time
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR