The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Bali Sunset and Dinner: Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran
Take a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Visit the royal temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun and then go to Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel at around 10:00, and then head to the royal temple of Taman Ayun. Dating from the days of the Mengwi Empire, the temple and garden complex of Pura Taman Ayun is well known from the TV program "Around the World in 80 Gardens."
Continue to Tanah Lot Temple perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean, and enjoy lunch before your afternoon tour of Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Benefit from panoramic views at the spectacular location, and then go for a walk on the white sand beach at Padang Padang.
Next, visit Uluwata Temple, where you can watch the majestic kecak dance while the sun sets in the background. End with a grilled seafood sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay, before getting dropped off at your hotel at around 20:30.
Times & Schedule
- 10.00 – We pick you at hotel
- 11.30 - Pura Taman Ayun
- 12.30 - Tanah Lot Temple
- 13.00 - Lunch
- 14.30 – Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- 15.30 - Padang Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Uluwata Temple
- 18.00 – Kecak Dances
- 20.00 – Jimbaran Bay (Dinner)
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR