The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
bali ubud tour
Bali Ubud Tours is the best Bali Full Day Tour Package and very popular Bali Day Tours in Bali Islands for a Full Day Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in Ubud Village the center art and culture in Bali islands.
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali's major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
This Ubud Tours will visit places of interest such as Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda, visit Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts, Ubud Batuan Village is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts, Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall is waterfall located in kemenuh, Ubud village, is one of the waterfall not situated in the mountain,
Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valey, Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, Ubud Royal Palace is an ubud kingdom palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King and visit Ubud Art Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village.
Enjoy Ubud Tours packages with the professional and friendly Bali Tours Driver Service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Ubud Village journey is memoable one for you and family. Below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Ubud Tours.
Times & Schedule
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris and Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Art Painting
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch in Ubud
- 14.30 – Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Market
- 17.30 – Campuhan
- 18.30 – Back to hotel
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Camera is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR