The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Best of Central Bali: Waterfall, Elephant Cave & Rice Fields
Discover beautiful temples, rice fields and crafts on a private tour of east Bali with a local guide. Take a dip in the refreshing waters of the Tegenungan Waterfall. Go to the temple of Goa Gajah and experience the spirituality of Tirta Empul Temple.
Following a morning pick-up from your hotel at 08:00, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Tegenungan Waterfall. Admire the lush green surroundings and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waterfall. Take a swim if you wish.
Next, arrive in the village of Kemenuh at 10:30 and discover some of Bali's finest woodcarvers. Influenced by Hindu religions, the talented artists work on creative designs in woods, such as ebony, hibiscus and teak. Learn about their craft techniques.
Then, go to Elephant Cave, also known as Goa Gajah. See the 7-meter tall cave built on the cliff. Admire the entrance figure of a Balinese holistic animal known as "Boma." Look at the beautiful Hindu temples and surrounding plantations and see some of the cave's artifacts. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at approximately 12:00.
Continue after lunch to the Tirta Empul Temple at Tampaksiring. Experience the holy atmosphere of the site. Admire the great Balinese architecture around the temples before a transfer to Ceking Rice Terrace in the village of Tegalalang. See how the rice field has been beautifully designed using plantation and coconut trees as ornaments. Take a pleasant walk around the rice field if you wish, before the return to your hotel at around 16:00.
Times & Schedule
- 08.00 - 09.00am Pick up your hotels
- 09.00 - 10.00am Tegenungan Waterfall
- 11.00 - 12.00pm Goa Gajah
- 12.30 - 13.00pm Lunch
- 13.00 - 14.30pm Tirta Empul Templen
- 14.30 - 15.30pm Tegalalang Rices Terraces
- 16.30 - 18.00pm Back to your hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR